Have a question about attending? We can help! Below we have answered some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.
MINEXCHANGE 2021 SME Annual Conference & Expo and CMA 123rd National Western Mining Conference is an online, virtual experience March 1-5, 2021. Attend live technical sessions throughout each day, as well as over 130 on-demand programs. A free virtual tradeshow runs concurrently.
- Visit http://event.smeannualconference.com
- Use the Login button in the top-right corner
- Sign in using your SMEnet.org user name and password.
Forgot your password?
- Use the Forgot My Password option to quickly reset your password. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 303.948.4200.
- Call customer service at 303-948-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hint: Bookmarking the page makes entering the conference quick and easy for the remainder of the conference''
The complete MINEXCHANGE program will be available for 60 days post-conference. Live presentations and Q&A sessions will be posted on the event platform within 1-2 weeks after MINEXCHANGE concludes.
To attend a live program, click on Live Sessions and Attend Session at the designated program time. To watch on an On-Demand Session, you can watch at any time by clicking on Attend Session button.
Each day begins with a Keynote session or Signature Lecture followed by both live and on-demand technical sessions. There will be an hour and half break to connect with exhibitors through the Virtual Exhibit Hall. The second half of the day continues live and on-demand technical programming. After the final sessions concludes, there will be another opportunity to connect with exhibitors and sponsors.
Conference Preprints are located in the Conference Materials page of the virtual platform. You can download them using the following steps:
- Click on MINEXCHANGE Conference Preprints to download a Zip file containing the conference papers to your computer.
- Open Downloads on your computer and open the Zip file
- Double click on MENU.
- Select Extract.
- When complete select MENU again to search all papers
- To transfer all Conference Preprints to the USB that was provided in the MINEXCHANGE Conference Pack, follow the direction on the screen for a one-time USB install.
A copy of the full MINEXCHANGE 2021 Preprints is included in your registration. You may find the Conference Preprints located in the Conference Materials tab. If you registered prior to January 22, a blank USB was sent to you in the Conference Perk Pack to download the MINEXCHANGE Preprints.
The MINECHANGE Virtual Tradeshow offers free access to industry vendors. You can browse the tradeshow, connect with companies and set one-on-one meetings through the tradeshow show portal.