Networking at its Finest
The Virtual MINEXCHANGE 2021 SME Annual Conference & Expo is the key to reaching the world's mining market. The conference represents a multidiscipline of mining industries and professionals from several different job levels. We invite your company to join us, connect with industry thought leaders, and increase your company's visibility. Your organization will have the opportunity to network with SME attendees, discuss your products & services, and generate ideas about the future.
$1925 Basic Booth Listing includes:
- One (1) complimentary, full conference registration for each virtual booth valid for registration materials, technical sessions, virtual expo entrance and functions
- Four (4) complimentary Virtual Business Cards with global contact info, valid for your virtual booth personnel.
- Descriptive listing with customized keywords to be used in search
- Color Logo (1 per listing)
- Leads Reporting
- Printed description in the MINEXCHANGE Preview and Attendee Program
- Mailed to attendees who register by January 15, 2021 and reside in the U.S. and Canada
- Emailed/delivered electronically to those who register after January 15, 2021 and/or reside outside of the U.S. and Canada
- Printed description in the MINEXCHANGE Virtual Trade ShowGuide – Printed and bagged with February issue of Mining Engineering magazine
- Live chat with attendees that visit the Virtual Exhibit Booth – all company contacts with assigned virtual business card able to access and interact
- Watch a short video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp74vdSHQ5E&feature=emb_logo
- Live chat will only be available during the week of the conference.
- Added image upload in individual Exhibitor Gallery (2 images)
- Video upload in individual Exhibitor Gallery (1 video)
- Ability to add up to (2) show specials specific to MINEXCHANGE to assist with leads reporting
- Added electronic collateral, up to (6) pieces (brochures, white papers, etc.)
- The trade show can only be accessed by attendees two weeks before to schedule appointments during the conference.
- Trade show will be open to the public for 60 days post-show. Live chat is only available during the conference week.
- DISCOUNTED advertising in the January and February issues of Mining Engineering magazine
- DISCOUNTED ShowGuide advertising
- Free ShowGuide listing with company information, and a 100-word product/service description. The ShowGuide will be featured in the February issue of Mining Engineering Magazine and is mailed to over 13,000 members and subscribers
- 11/19/2020: Exhibitor registration opens
- 11/30/2020: Final payment due to ensure inclusion in ShowGuide/Program
- 2/5/2021: All listings updated and complete
- 12/10/2020: Preshow Guide inclusion deadline for January Issue of Mining Engineering
- 1/15/2020: ShowGuide/Program inclusion deadline
Questions about Exhibit Sales?
For more information, please contact
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112 USA
T: 303.948.4200 or 1.800.763.3132 (US Only)