The 2018 SME Annual Conference & Expo and 91st Annual Meeting of the SME-MN Section is the key to reaching the world's mining market. The conference represents a multidiscipline of mining industries and professionals from several different job levels. We invite your company to join us, connect with industry thought leaders, and increase your company's visibility. Your organization will have the opportunity to network with SME attendees, discuss your product or service, and generate ideas about the future.
- Two (2) complimentary, full conference registrations for each 10'x10' booth valid for registration bag/materials, technical sessions, exhibit hall entrance and functions
- Two (2) complimentary exhibits booth staff registrations for each 10'x10' booth for exhibit personnel
- A 7" x 44" company ID sign with company name and booth number
- An 8' back drape with 3' draped side rails
- General Security
- OVER 260,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space with over 725 booths to choose from
- ACCESS to over 6,000 qualified attendees
- 100-word product/service description in the 2018 ShowGuide and SME website. Company and booth number listing in the Preliminary Program mailed to over 15,000 members and subscribers, and in the onsite program and/or mobile app
- DISCOUNTED advertising in the January and February issues of Mining Engineering magazine
- DISCOUNTED ShowGuide advertising
- DISCOUNTED Pocket Program advertising on cover positions
- Exhibitor Customer One-day exhibit hall pass
- Electronic final attendee mailing list after the conference
As of October 1, 2017, the MN Pavilion is available to the public.
- $2,450 - Standard 10' x 10' booth
- $2,650 - Corner 10' x 10' booth
Purchase Your Exhibit Space
Be sure your company is seen on the 2018 SME Annual Conference & Expo and 91st Annual Meeting of the SME-MN Section. Attendees can plan their visits in advance of the event using My Show Planner, and stop by to see your new products, innovative solutions and build relationships with your key sales people. Space will fill up fast, so book your space soon.
To Purchase Exhibit Space
Visit the Interactive Floorplan
Click on the desired available booth
For booths 10’x20’ and larger, please contact SME Exhibit Sales first.
Select the online space application contract
May 1, 2017 - Exhibit Sales Open
June 1, 2017 - Initial 50% Booth Payment Due
September 30, 2017 - Final Payment Due
October 2017 - Exhibitor Registration Opens
October 2017 - Exhibitor Service Kit Opens
November 13, 2017 - January ShowGuide Deadline
December 11, 2017 - February ShowGuide Deadline
January 19, 2018 - Deadline for inclusion in the onsite program
*If you purchase exhibit space after January 19, 2018 your company will not be included in the onsite program, but your company will be included in the conference mobile app and the interactive floorplan.
Questions about Exhibit Sales?
For more information, please contact
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112 USA
T: 303.948.4200 or 1.800.763.3132 (US Only)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SME has received several reports that wholesalers have been contacting attendees and exhibitors offering deals on hotels for the conference. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to the SME negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. SME reminds attendees that we have no affiliation with any of these hotel room brokers. The official SME Housing Office is Experient.